Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"The girl is mine...."


AND THE CAPTION TO THE ABOVE PHOTO SHOULD READ:

"BITCH...SHE'S MY DAUGHTER! WHO CARES IF I DIDN'T WANT HER WHEN SHE WAS BORN! SHE'S AN OSCAR WINNER NOW AND THAT MEANS EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD!"



Sad to say that this poor little girl has to go through such nasty, negative publicity that has NOTHING to do with her personally!

Oh...and in other news...


Turns out that the dad previously cleared on charges of trying to sell the poor girl for $400,000 was recently heard saying the following:

"No, no, no...I wasn't trying to sell my daughter, I thought she was coming home with that gold statue to keep and I wanted to sell that!"


CSS!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, that whole thing is CRAZY! I saw it on CNN and couldn't believe my eyes. Love your caption.

    ReplyDelete